Summary List Placement
- Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Román “Chocolatito” González 2 will stream live from Dallas on Saturday, March 13.
- The fight will unify the WBA and WBC super flyweight titles; González won their last fight in 2012.
- The fight will stream on DAZN ($20) starting at 8 p.m. ET, with the main event expected at 11 p.m. ET.
Champions Juan Francisco Estrada and Román “Chocolatito” González will fight to unify the WBC and WBA super flyweight titles on March 13. The match will be held in Dallas, Texas at the American Airlines Center, and will stream live on DAZN starting at 8 p.m. ET.
Estrada and González previously fought in 2012, when González claimed the WBA light flyweight title in a unanimous decision. Throughout the eight years since their last meeting, the two fighters have only lost three matches between them, during a span where Thai boxer Srisaket Sor Rungvisai claimed the WBC title. Estrada reclaimed the WBC belt with a win over Sor Rungvisai in April 2019, while González became the WBA title holder with a February 2020 win over Kal Yafai.
On the undercard, Cecilia Braekhus will rematch Jessica McCaskill for a chance to regain her title as the world’s undisputed women’s welterweight champion. McCaskill handed Braekhus her first career loss in August 2020 and ended her streak of 25 consecutive title defenses, a record matched only by heavyweight legend Joe Louis.
How to watch Estrada vs. Chocolatito 2
Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Román “Chocolatito” González 2 will be streamed live on DAZN starting at 8 p.m. ET on March 13. The fighters are expected to make their ring walks for the main event around 11 p.m. ET, though that will depend on the length of the undercard matches.
DAZN costs $20 a month or $100 per year and will give you full access to the fight. You can access DAZN via web browser or the DAZN app. The DAZN app is available on several streaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Apple devices, Android, PlayStation, Xbox, and most Smart TVs. You can check here for a full list of supported devices.
Viewers in Mexico and Latin America will not be able to watch the fight on DAZN, so they’ll need to rely on their local TV and pay-per-view providers.
Here’s the full fight card for Estrada vs. Chocolatito 2
- Raymond Ford vs. Aaron Perez (Featherweight)
- Otha Jones III vs. Jorge Castaneda (Lightweight)
- Austin Williams vs. Aaron Coley (Middleweight)
- Hiroto Kyoguchi vs. AxelVega (WBA Junior Flyweight Title Fight)
- Jessica McCaskill vs. Cecilia Braekhus (Undisputed Women’s Welterweight Title Fight)
- Román “Chocolatito” González vs. Juan Francisco Estrada (WBA/WBC Super Flyweight Title Fight)
What else can I watch on DAZN?
DAZN streams live boxing matches nearly every weekend, and also hosts classic bouts and documentaries that you can watch at any time. In terms of original programming, DAZN is home to “Jabs,” a show featuring former champion boxer Sergio Mora and sportswriter Chris Mannix, and “The Ak & Barak Show.”