Future Armored Vehicles: Protection Systems USA 2021
Future Armored Vehicle: Protection Systems will provide a holistic agenda discussing the wider software advancements that will enhance platform survivability
LONDON, LONDON BRIDGE , UNITED KINGDOM, April 7, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Future Armored Vehicle: Protection Systems USA 2021 will host a range of international speakers, providing you with the opportunity to gain a global perspective on maximizing survivability signatures of armored platforms through the Integration of advanced multi-layered protection systems.
This year’s agenda will encompass key drivers and hot topics of the industry including updates on international APS programmes, ensuring survivable next generation US combat vehicles, science and technology perspectives, US platforms considerations, integrating international vehicle protection, evaluating US capabilities and hard-kill system factors.
The brochure with the full agenda and speaker line up for the main conference is available to download: http://www.fav-aps.com/einpr3
New for 2021:
• Maintaining an emphasis on the development and integration of advanced Modular Active Protection Systems, 2021 will provide a more holistic agenda discussing the wider software advancements that will enhance platform survivability
• Listen firsthand to briefings from senior US officers discussing the integration of vehicle protection systems and the capability requirements for US armored vehicles
• Engage with leading international personnel, discussing the integration and development of bespoke systems and the challenges to guaranteeing mission readiness
• Understand the opportunities for industry to engage in the future of armored vehicle survivability, with the US and international partners continuing to develop innovative technology at a rapid rate
• Virtually network with the field-leading decision makers, who will define the future of armored vehicle protection systems and survivability for years to come
Register at http://www.fav-aps.com/einpr3
Attendance is FREE for military and government personnel, $499 for International and just $999 for commercial organizations.
Proudly Sponsored by Leonardo DRS
For all media inquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.
email us here